“We provide a forum for Life-Long Learning to Empower Women with Knowledge, Confidence, and Responsibility.”
The heart and purpose of the foundation is to support women’s financial literacy. We are committed to equip women to make wise financial choices with:
Knowledge: To increase familiarity and understanding of financial professionals, products and services, and to introduce financial resources and tools.
Confidence: To face financial challenges and take control of their financial security.
Responsibility: To achieve desired financial goals for themselves, their retirement, and their families.
The genesis of the Foundation is to support Economic Literacy for women in the community. We also recognize the importance Cultural Literacy. Culture and Art are among a community’s greatest assets and should be nurtured. We appreciate how vital that is to inspire, enrich and delight our lives.
“The ability to use knowledge and skills to manage financial resources effectively for a lifetime of financial well-being.”
– Definition from The President’s Advisory Council on Financial Literacy
Who we are:
Our members represent a community of remarkable women from affluence and influence, from different backgrounds and life-stages, aligned around a shared appreciation to live life to its fullest and best.
- We are women who aspire to advance our personal and professional potential.
- We are women who support each other’s ambitions and successes.
- We are women who appreciate cultural and financial literacy.
- We are women who know money comes with responsibility.
- We are women who share a passionate commitment to charitable causes.
“Wisdom is more precious than rubies.”
What we do:
We foster an appreciation for Life-Long Learning and we provide a platform for our members to make meaningful connections with fascinating people, great ideas and rich experiences through a myriad of programs with a financial and a cultural focus.
- Throughout the year we present a robust calendar of exclusive curated and refined events with posh perks.
- We provide access to original and lively educational, cultural and social programs at prestigious locations and outstanding venues.
- We aggregate an ever expanding library of educational resources, courses, seminars, and workshops to sharpen our understanding of the economic issues active in our lives every day.
- We assemble a talented and diverse group of distinguished world-class speakers and industry gurus for thought provoking conversations on timely topics.
- We have an abiding passion to have fun while learning through programs that educate, enlighten and entertain.
- Events are member exclusive. Throughout the year private receptions and select events may be open to non-members and friends, by invitation.
“An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.”
– Ben Franklin